Friday, March 23, 2007

Feast

My mom (crickl's nest) has been doing that Friday Feast Blog thing.. I'm not joining the group, but here's my "feast"....


Appetizer:
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?
Well, I like Charlie Rose a lot, he's not an official news reporter, but I think he counts.. I also like to read the news online at cnn and bbc so I can choose what to read..

Soup:
Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.
Wwe have a little freezer, but it has
- mahi mahi fish fillets (we love fish)
- girl scout thin mints cause those are the best when they're frozen. I don't know who came up with that, but it was an amazing thought.
- lots of juice, they were on sale at Albertson's ;)

Salad:
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?
SimplyCity lol, get it?? ha... ha...

Main Course:
What will most likely be the next book you read?
I have to read a book on Islamic fundamentalists for my Recent Trends in Religion class. The next book I'd like to read by choice would be The First Circle by someone whose name I can never remember.. Russian guy... supposed to be really good though. That'll probably be a summer read. It's about a man who was sent to the prison camps in Siberia. There were 3 "circles" or hierarchies in the camp, and it is about him trying to get into the first circle, if I remember correctly. The whole book takes place in 3 days, and it's about as thick as War and Peace. Kind of like that show 24..

Dessert:
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
Whether they look/are friendly or not probably. You know, someone I could easily talk to. I don't really know. Most people say the eyes, but I've never really payed attention I guess.. I don't think it really is any different between girls and guys though. I probably notice the same things first about both. I think. Who knows?

No comments: