1. What time did you get up this morning? I woke up at 6:15-ish and was wide awake (odd) but didn't get up til my alarm at 6:45 (cold!)
2. Diamonds or pearls? depends. but i don't need either.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Reign Over Me
4. What is your favorite TV show? meh.. Anything on the food channel (almost), MASH, charlie rose, 24... gilmore girls...
5. What did you have for breakfast? an apple and an americano :)
6. What is your favorite cuisine? I like italian, thai, chinese, etc. or anything homemade!
7. What foods do you dislike? ranch. and wierd textures.. sometimes i can't stand bananas..
8. Favorite chips? Nana's tortilla chips warmed, or those salt and pepper potato chips
9. What is in your MP3? whatever Lainee left on it when she gave it to me, i haven't figured it out yet lol
10. What kind of car do you drive? black honda civic
11. What is your favorite sandwich? anything from pita pit, or Arby's roast beef mmm
12. What characteristics do you despise? inconsistency sometimes (haha that's ironic). conceit. carelessness, sometimes.
13. What are your favorite clothes? comfortable. I love skirts and flip flops.
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? europe with emily. someday.. or Switzerland. I don't care. I like traveling.
15. Favorite brand of clothing? whatever's at Saver's.. i like gap jeans though.
16. Where would you want to retire? somewhere with mountains and pine trees and sunlight. sooo here?
17. Favorite time of day? it depends. when my classes and work are over, or early morning when it's quiet with a cup o coffee.
18. Where were you born? sherman tx
19. What is your favorite sport to watch? football (yea eagles!)
20. Who do you think will not send this back? ???
21. Person you expect to send it back first? ??
22. Pepsi or Coke? dr. pepper
23. Beavers or ducks? there is a duck that visits my parent's pool.
24. Are you a morning person or a night owl? mornings I love, but I hate getting up.
25. Pedicure or manicure? never had either, but if you're paying then sure.
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Jesus loves you
27. What did you want to be when you were little? interior designer or teacher. typical.
28. What is your best childhood memory? playin outside with my sisters; the choosing of the christmas tree then eating at friendly's, decorating it the next day and eating fritos with christmas punch; planting the garden in the spring; colorado camping trips
29. Piercings? just nose
30. Ever been to Africa ? not yet
31. Ever been toilet papering? yes sir.
32. Ever been in a car accident? no
33. Favorite day of the week? fridays - when you have the whole weekend to look forward to, and sundays when they're actually sundays.
34. Favorite restaurant? I don't have a favorite but oregano's is fun, nj pizza is delicious (and organic), the Place is open all night and cheap, and dara thai is quite good
35. Favorite Flower? lilacs, pansies, stargazer lilies, and gerbera daisies
36. Favorite ice cream? hagen daas espresso or Baskin Robbins chai ice cream
37. Favorite fast food restaurant? arby's sometimes
38. How many times did you fail your driver's test? didn't take it (yea driver's ed!)
39. From whom did you get your last e-mail? hmm compassion international
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? ohh i don't know.. gap or a book store, or Pier 1- oh wait no, World Market. actually, none of those, I hate using a credit card
41. Bedtime? usually around 11
42. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? ??
43. Last person you went to dinner with? kris and zaccheus
44. What are you listening to right now? people
45. What is your favorite color? blue?
46. How many people are you sending this e-mail to? I don't email. usually.
47. What time did you finish this e-mail? 11:40 am
48. Favorite magazine? I don't know, Relevant I guess?