Friday, November 17, 2006

Sierra Leone

Did you know you can get blisters on the bottoms of your feet?? You can...

I just got back from the AMAZING Sierra Leone show. It was so much fun, definately recommend em. They're a refugee band (from Sierra Leone lol). They played reggae and tribel music, and we were dancin like crazy the whole time. it was quite a show. Praise our Lord that they made it out of there!

So this weekend is the first I've had in a looong time in which I have almost no plans (woohoo!!) and so after I sleep (a lot) I think I'll do whatever my heart so desires. All day long. Oh glorious. My heart will most likely desire chai from Macy's and a good trail with my Beloved. Besides that, ah the possibilities! Mahvelous. I am quite excited about this, guys.

My Beloved, my Beautiful One, has blessed me. Did you know, if you condense the world's population to 100 people, only 1 of them would have a college education? only 1... I am blessed to live here. may I be more thankful!

It's Thanksgiving next week (already!!!), and I've been reminded of how much I have to celebrate! I have a wonderful family, I've never had to wonder whether I'm loved. I have amazing friends, they are all such wonderful portraits of God.. I live in the mountains, I can go to school, I can see and smell and hear. I'm healthy. There are stars in the sky and there is food in my stomach (from thanksgiving dinner at new song...) I go to such a great church and i praise my Beloved freely. Most of all I know Him. I don't have to live a meaningless, lonely life! I never will..

Well, I am going to bed now, and I am not setting an alarm! hehe... love it.

No comments: