Friday, December 15, 2006

no loans for me!

It's almost time to go home! woohoo! I cannot tell you how sloowww this week has gone by! and I don't even have finals...

I found out I don't have to take out a loan after all this semester!! (rejoice, rejoice!) My grant covers the bulk of it, and I only had to pay 700 or so.. yay! And, I think I'll even have enough for books.

So our internet (eh, well, not OUR internet exactly...) has been terminated.. they found us out. Me, the Smiths, and Mr. Micah (neighbor, under whom we are about to move) were all using someone's wireless internet and I think they've blocked it. sad. Mr. Micah said he could get the signal if he walked down the street (funny, funny pictures in my head). So I have to go to the library or a coffee place to use internet now. oh well, it's probably a blessing.

So I'm poor again, but not in debt. Mr fridge is empty, but, I'm going home. I'll just have to eat a lot while I'm there.. like bears when they hibernate. hehehe... By the way, I'm still tired, so I'm going to try fasting from caffiene while I'm home. We'll see if that does the trick.

Oh, I also found out that I need to be looking for a new job in March. or by March.. And I've never really had to apply for a job before.. it'll be an adventure. I just need to figure out where I want to work next. hmm... (oh, and no I'm not fired lol, my boss just needs to hire someone full time, and I can't do that.)

well, it's off to work I go. hello shack fever.. oh it's so nice outside today too! sigh... rejoice rejoice rejoice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps your wireless server just went on vacation or something....keep trying!

Love ya....see you tomorrow!