Sunday, February 18, 2007

President's Day? not for us...

*ding* Round one for papers is over!


I live in a garden. It smells nice.. We got flowers for Valentine's Day. Lots o roses and daisies (the friendliest flowers) and lilies!

We're all wondering, here in Flagstaff, just why NAU enjoys torturing us so much. Not only do they overcharge us for every little thing they can (and they do.), they are taking away our holidays. This is starting to get serious.

WHere is Justice when NAU is holding classes on President's Day, and EVERY other place in town gets to enjoy it? CCC doesn't even have classes.

Mercy, President Hager (that's his name yes?), not sacrifice. Here is where I must stop.

We found a little movie rental place that has great selection of indie and foreign films. AND it's close to Little Ceasar's WHICH I found out has $5 large pizzas. No on e told me about this. Why? that's almost as good a deal as the $3 breakfasts at the Place. And Taco Tuesdays. And no, I don't actually eat out a lot. It's just nice to know about these things.

I made beef stew the other night, and it turned out pretty good, but not as good as my mom's. I've heard that this is the curse we all face. My cooking will never be as good as yours, mom.

Well, it's not much, but it's an update I guess. I'm in the middle of a good book, so this is the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*claps for round one* I hope you did well on your papers!

Are your roses still nice? We planted a bunch of stuff in the yard today.

Beef stew is a skill not an art...you'll get it with experience. And you will put YOUR daughters to shame....bwahahahaha....but it's worth it.

The youth are watching The Great Mouse Detective in the living room (cuz tomorrow is that great american holiday....Presidents Day! YAY...sorry) So me and dad are hiding in our room, watching Cold Case.

Lil Gabriel is starting to wear shoes and walk. He doesn't like shoes though and puts his head to the floor, as if having a fit, but that is all it consists of and we are supposed to think it's a horrible fit...it's hilarious.

What is BSW?

I love you...