Friday, May 18, 2007

Work

The people I work with can be stinkin hilarious. Today, following tradition, I went to lunch with some of them at their usual place. They sat around telling stories about their trips to Las Vegas. Oh man, it was funny!

They like to make jokes about granola-y folks (birkenstocks and whatnot) and liberals around me. All in good fun. I hold my own though. hehe...

We watched the Fountain last night (and had NJ pizza, again. We're all addicted now. It's delicious. Mozzarella, ricotta, red onion, garlic, spinach, tomatoes and grilled chicken. and all organic. mmmm). It was different? It was something... huh. I still don't know quite what I think about it.

I need to go and smell the wet forest now :)... going for a run. It's been a little sprinkly the last couple days, and it smells and feels marvelous. Then errands galore. Then movie and sleep. Mmmm sleepp....

No comments: