Thursday, December 06, 2007

gym.... Lost

Well, I joined a gym. I couldn't stand the sitting and... sitting... and... you get the picture. So I did it.

When you first sign up you meet with a trainer (my friend haapens to be one there so I got to do this with her) and they figure out what sorts of things will help, what won't, etc. She figured out what the back pain is about and is going to give some stretches and what not to help (yay!)

Moving around makes me happy, I've decided. I love life when I can do soemthing active and so, I think this membership is worth the money.

Now if I can only figure out how to keep my mind from going numb at work, I'll be all set. (No more books. A very sad day.)

ALso, I made the unfortunate decision to watch a few episodes of LOST. Now I need to know what the heck is going on. It's movie season. Too cold and dark for anything else. Actually, it's not cold during the day. But I work during the day. ANd this is my excuse.

lunch break is over. Peace.

No comments: