Thursday, February 14, 2008

dinner...

Well, I made it. I actually skipped my lunch break so I could leave an hour early and then they ended up closing the office an hour early cause of the snow so I got off 2 hours early and had plenty of time to clean (yay clean house!!!). The curry came out wonderfully and it was a lot cheaper than I'd thought it would be. I just made rice with it. I had gotten asparagus to make as well and then forgot about it til the curry was about done. But that's my life.

So singles' valentines dinner was a hit. All were happy and well fed. And the guys did the dishes :). Nice guys. I can go to bed without dirty dishes on my conscience.

Someone broke into the coffee shop again. Someone, from the way it went down, who knows the place a little bit. So that sucks. Like a stab in the gut. Well, what can we do but love people?

So my friend just showed me this radio site called Pandora, and it's amazing. I love it. You input an artist or song and the site generates a personalized station based on the sounds of that genre or song. And, it's free.

I read the Bell Jar today. Books like that, being in the mind of an unstable person, make me feel crazy. She was a sad person. It was interesting though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woohoo! curry for everyone, no asparagus! Were you going to roast it?? Rice....nice! (was it jazmine?) Off work 2 hours early....better!

I'm feeling much better now (kinda goes without saying because Monday when you were here I couldn't get out of bed.

But now your father is sick. *pray for me* heehee