Wednesday, October 18, 2006

people, people

People are so very interesting.. I love to meet people, we all have such stories. God is so very much. I don't know how else to say that, but He Is. He is everything, everything good, and I won't ever know all of Him.. His Story is very important, but his people are as well. Since He is so much, and we are are so little, we can only be a little bit of Him. Does that make any sense? So think about it, all these little bits, these incredible qualities, are walking around us each day. God created us in His image. Everyone you meet can show you something about the Maker. Isn't that exciting? The lady at the checkout counter, and the man who comes for a double mocha everyday.. how amazing. well, this is a short one as I am tired.. (I'm getting better at this short blog thing..) Good night all, be blessed seek Joy and live Love!

James 1:27

No comments: