Monday, October 16, 2006

Twinkle Lights

Yay twinkle lights!! ;)

I just put up some of them in our hallway swinging across the ceiling and it looks fantastic! Then I found snowflakes in my scrapbook stuff, and well, our room is rather decorated now. Uhh I did it now so that I won't have to mess with it later... ahem... Yes, I love Christmas, and yes, I am one of those people who begin listening to christmas music in September (actually I have Michael W Smith singing christmasy songs to me right now...) and I like it. So now. But, I am not ready for snow until after all the leaves are gone. And even then I prefer for it to snow on weekends when I can sit at home, all nce and warm, and watch it fall. I like being warm... Well, I just thought I'd share my christmas-ish night with you... now I'm going to read til I'm tired.. (had chai a little late tonight... oops). Good night all....

No comments: