Tuesday, December 05, 2006

meat?

I am considering renouncing my vegetarian ways... I'm just so sick of being tired. I don't how to explain it other than just a constant weariness. I got over it after Thanksgiving, I think being at home and not doing too much of anything (and eating much better), as well as sleeping for about half the time I was there, helped a lot. But it's back, and I don't have time to sleep 12 hours a night lol.. And so I am thinking about eating meat once more. The thing is, I don't buy it, I can't really cook it, and so I'd still only eat it every once in a while. And would that help? I doubt it. I need another solution.. any suggestions?

Christmas is upon us. You know what's funny? Every year it happens that I get out of the Christmas mood right when everyone else is getting into it.. hmm.. We have a Christmas party in williams this year. go figure. I think they all want to see the ginormous tree..

I have clean clothes!! woohoo!! but now, I am absolutely exhausted. Oh, mom, I found a good sunny place. I tested it today, and liked it very much, so it is going to become my lunch time ritual. Ok, I really must go to bed. good night all! merry christmas!

No comments: