Friday, August 24, 2007

And then

Ok.. still no decision, but I've destressed (mostly). I am having a hard time leaning either way, there are pros and cons with each. Ok, so maybe I'm still leaning towards staying here. I am keeping an open mind though, and learning how to make decisions. Sort of.

Right, so it takes me 30 minutes to decide what kind of movie to watch (and that's just for the genre.. then I have to pick one). Well, what happens happens. Such is life.

I think it would be easier for me to decide if we weren't going into the Fall season. It is in fact the best season. Ever. (I hooked one of my friends into watching a Christmas movie with me last night. We were walking around downtown, eating Pita Pit, and found the christmas store. She had never seen It's a Wonderful Life, and well, that just can't be allowed, so we watched it.)

The other day at work one of the guys was listening to his music (after the boss left), and I like music, I do... Earlier he had Norah Jones playing.. very good. But, later, turned up good and loud, I heard the tunes of Chicago blaring down the hall. Oh goodness. Well, after about 15 minutes of this I heard Mike yelling as only Mike can do, "WHO IS LISTENING TO CHICAGO OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN??!!" And he went on for a few minutes.. then I heard Jeremy Camp blaring out of Mike's office, and him telling his assistant, Amanda, this is a lot better huh, this is christian music, man he's good.

It's things like this that make my day amusing.

I have to go.. we're having a poker night Benny and Joon style at my place tonight...

Blessings!

No comments: